Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
The starfucker shot is a beautiful and bright rose gold color. It’s full of watermelon flavor with a smidge of bitterness on the back end. It’s a perfect shot for summertime and can even be made as a cocktail instead for sipping.
What is a Starfucker Shot?
A starfucker shot tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher with a kick of alcohol on the backend. It’s made by combining watermelon pucker, crown royal and red bull. (If you want a full on candy flavor, try the watermelon jolly rancher cocktail)
This crown royal shot is not super strong and if you don’t want to take it as a shot, you can simply double the amounts of the ingredients and pour it into a few rocks glasses to sip on instead of taking it as a shot.
With the bright reddish color and the sweet taste of watermelon, this drink is perfect for any hot season occasion. From sitting on your front porch on a hot summer Day to having an easy to make cocktail for your backyard BBQ, this shot works well.
Other Red or gold shots include: Liquid Cocaine Shot and the redheaded slut shot.
How to make this drink:
This recipe whips up 2 – 3 shots at once. If you don’t want to do it as a shot, you can simply pour it into a rocks glass and drink it as a sipper.
- 2 oz Watermelon pucker
- 1 oz Crown Royal
- 4 oz of Red Bull
Gather up your jigger, shot glasses, shaker, strainer, watermelon pucker, crown royal and red bull.
Fill up your shaker full of ice.
Take your jigger and use it to measure 2 oz of watermelon pucker. Dump that into your cocktail shaker.
Take your jigger again, this time measure 1 oz of Crown royal. Dump that into your cocktail shaker.
Take your jigger one more time and measure 4 oz of Red Bull. Dump that into your cocktail shaker.
Put the top on your cocktail shaker and gently give it a shake. If you shake too vigorously the red bull will fizz and explode a bit. So do this gently.
Remove the top and put the Hawthorne strainer on top of your cocktail shaker. Then slowly pour the liquid from your Shaker into your shot glass.
Your shot is ready to enjoy!
- Hawthorne strainer
- cocktail shaker
- shot glass
- 2 oz Watermelon Pucker
- 1 oz Crown Royal
- 4 oz Red Bull
- Fill your cocktail shaker almost to the top with ice.
- Add 2 oz of Watermelon pucker to your shaker. Do this by measuring it out with your jigger.
- Add 1 oz of Crown Royal to your shaker. Do this by measuring it out with your jigger.
- Add 4 oz of Red Bull to your shaker. Do this by measuring it out with your jigger.
- Carefully mix everything up by placing the lid on your shaker and shaking it for about 15 or so seconds.note: don't shake too vigorously or the red bull will fizz up.
- Take the lid off of your shaker. Place the hawthorne strainer over the top of the shaker.
- Pour your shots from your shaker into your shot glasses.
Leave a Reply