Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
Treat yourself with this irresistible and indulgent peanut butter whiskey milkshake! This delightful and decadent dessert cocktail is like sipping on a Reese’s cup milkshake, but with a boozy twist. This one is sure is satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you wanting more, more, more.
🍦 What is a Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake?
A peanut butter whiskey milkshake is a delicious blend of creamy vanilla ice cream, peanut butter whiskey and milk all blended together and served in a glass with chocolate syrup. This delicious dessert drink is a thick and creamy milkshake that tastes like Reese’s peanut butter cups.
This boozy milkshake is super easy to make. Since you only need three ingredients and all you have to do is toss them into the blender and get them mixed together. You should easily be able to prepare this and have it served in less than 8 minutes.
Here are all the reasons why you won’t be able to resist this delicious spiked milkshake:
- Chocolate peanut butter combination. There’s not much better than the combination of classic chocolate and peanut butter and this boozy milkshake is packed full of it.
- The perfect dessert. If you’re looking for something sweet and decadent, this is it. It’s looking for a rich and creamy treat then this is the perfect dessert that is sure to satisfy any of your sweet tooth cravings.
- Easy to blend up. With only three ingredients, this is super easy to blend together. All you have to do is toss everything in and you’re ready to go.
⭐ When to Make This Drink
If you’re unsure of when to blend this one up, here are a few ideas to consider:
- Dessert drinks
- Girls or guys night in
- Birthday parties
- Holiday celebrations
Looking to trade out a few ingredients or put your own spin on this drink? Here are a few ideas you can try:
- Change up ice cream. Instead of evening vanilla ice cream you can use peanut butter ice cream or chocolate ice cream if you want to change the flavor up a little and make it more rich.
- Use actual peanut butter. If you would like to make this even more peanut butter flavored then you can add a tablespoon or two of smooth peanut butter into the mix.
- Add more garnishes. Make this more even more decadent by adding whipped cream, crushed peanuts, crushed Reese’s cups or any other sweet treat to the top of the drink you want.
- Make it dairy-free. You can use a coconut milk or other dairy-free ice cream option as well as a dairy-free milk and make this dairy-free.
- 2 cups Ice cream
- 2 oz Peanut Butter whiskey
- .5 oz Cup of milk
- Chocolate syrup garnish
To get this one started you first need to gather everything together. This should include chocolate syrup, milk, whipped cream, peanut butter whiskey, hurricane glass, vanilla ice cream, jigger and blender.
Scoop out two cups of vanilla ice cream and pop that into the blender.
Measure out half a cup of milk and pop that into the blender as well.
Measure out 2 oz of peanut butter whiskey and toss that in the blender with everything else.
Blender speeds in times will vary. We like to use the smoothie setting and let it blend for a minute or so.
Essentially, you just want everything creamy and well blended together without getting too liquefied.
If you’d like to add some chocolate syrup as a garnish now is the time to do it. Take your hurricane glass and tip it sideways slightly. Then, drizzle the chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass.
Turn the blender off and open the pour top. Then, pour your milkshake into your hurricane glass.
If you want to add even more garnish, now is the time to do so. Place a large dollop of whipped cream or other sweet treats on top of the drink.
Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake
- Hurricane glass
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 oz Peanut Butter whiskey
- .5 cup Milk
- Chocolate Syrup Garnish
- Pull the blender out.
- Measure 2 cups of vanilla ice cream. Spoon it into the blender.
- Measure 2 oz of peanut butter whiskey with the jigger. Toss that into the blender.
- Measure .5 oz of milk. Toss that into the blender.
- Turn the blender on – smoothie setting works well. But you may need to vary depending on your blender.It just needs to run long enough to thoroughly mix everything together.
- Take the hurricane glass and drizzle chocolate syrup all around the inside of the glass.
- Pour the milkshake from the blender into the glass.