Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
Taste the rainbow with the Skittle bomb shot bursting with flavor! This shot is an easy two ingredient shot that anyone can make.
What is a skittle bomb?
A Skittle bomb is simply Cointreau or triple sec and a shot glass dropped into a highball glass filled with red bull. It is taken and made just like other bomb shots such as Cherry bomb, cactus cooler or vegas bomb.
The Skittles bomb got its name because it has a similar flavor to the popular candy called skittles.
The Cointreau or triple Sec is an orange flavored liqueur and when mixed with the fruity tart flavor of Red Bull it gives you a sweet Skittle flavor.
How to make this drink:
The shot is super easy to make with two simple ingredients.
- 4oz (half can) red bull
- 1 oz contreiau or triple sec
First gather your shot glass, highball glass, Red Bull and Cointreau.
Next, fill your highball glass with a half a can of red bull.
Then, using your jigger fill your shot glass with 1 oz of Cointreau.
Take your shot glass drop it into the highball glass filled with Red Bull and quickly down all of the liquid.
- shot glass
- highball glass
- 4 oz Redbull
- 1 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec
- Pour half a can (around 4 oz) of Red bull into Highball Glass. (You can use the jigger if you want to measure exactly).
- Using jigger measure 1 oz of Cointreau or Triple Sec
- Pour Cointreau or Triple Sec into shot glass
- Drop shot glass into highball glass of Redbull and quickly drink.
Leave a Reply