Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
Use caution ahead! This daring bear claw cocktail is a combination of an Irish car bomb followed by a Jager bomb. The double explosion of this shot is sure to deliver a knockout punch that will leave you buzzing with excitement.
🍺 What is a Bear Claw Cocktail?
A bear claw cocktail is an Irish car bomb followed by a Jager bomb. An Irish car bomb is a shot glass of Irish whiskey and Irish cream dropped into a highball of Guinness. And, a Jager bomb is a shot glass of Jager dropped into a glass of Red Bull.
Taking two bomb shots, sometimes known as drop shots, and succession should be done with caution. The mix of liquor with beer and energy drink can sometimes sneak up on you if you are not careful.
A bomb or drop shot is a common party shot that is made by filling a shot glass with liquor and/or liqueurs and dropping it into a highball glass filled commonly with a beer or Red Bull.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to try out this cocktail:
- Unforgettable combination. Combining these two popular bomb shots will create a unique and unforgettable labor experience that will definitely leave a lasting impression.
- Great for parties. Bomb shots done individually are a fun party drink. So, doing two at once is even more fun for sure.
- Easy and impactful. It’s super easy to make both these bomb shots. You only need a few ingredients total. And it will have an impactful flavor and fun interactive shot experience for your guests
⭐ When to Make This Drink
Fun and raucous occasions are the perfect time to serve up this double bomb shot. Try it at a few of these events:
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties
- College parties
- Game day or tailgating
- Casual get togethers
- .5 oz Baileys
- .5 oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 3 oz Red bull
- 3 oz Guiness
- 1 oz Jager
Start it out by gathering everything you need to make this drink including two have all glasses, two shot glasses, jigger, jagermeister, Red Bull, Irish whiskey, Irish cream and Guinness.
Measure out 1 oz of Jager and add it to one of the shot glasses.
Measure out 0.5 oz of Irish whiskey and add it to the other shot glass.
Measure out 0.5 oz of Irish cream and add it to the same shot glass with the Irish whiskey.
Open up your Red Bull and fill a highball glass about halfway with it this should be around 3 or 4 oz.
Open up the Guinness and fill the other highball glass with it. Again, this should be 3 or 4 oz.
Pick up the shot glass with Irish whiskey and Irish cream and drop it into the Guinness. Chug that quickly.
Then, pick up the shot glass with Jager and drop it into the glass with Red Bull. Then, chug that quickly as well.
Bear Claw Drink
- 2 Collins or Highball glasses
- 2 Shot Glasses
- .5 oz Irish Cream
- .5 oz Irish whiskey
- 3 – 4 oz Guiness
- 1 oz Jager
- 3 – 4 oz Red Bull
- Measure .5 oz of irish cream and add it to a shot glass.
- Measure .5 oz of irish whiskey and add it to the same shot glass with the irish cream.
- Measure 1 oz of Jager and add it to another shot glass.
- Pour around 4 oz of Guiness into a collins glass.
- Pour around 4 oz of Red bull into another collins glass.
- Drop the shot glass of irish whiskey and irish cream into the Guiness and chug.
- Then, drop the shot glass of jager into the red bull and chug.