Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
Is fireball good with Sprite? Yes, fireball and Sprite is an easy and delicious cocktail to try. This one is refreshing, sweet and has a good cinnamon kick.
What is a Fireball and Sprite?
A fireball in Sprite is an easy to make two ingredient highball. This cocktail is a ratio of 2 to 1 Sprite to Fireball. It has a surprising and delicious flavor that has a strong and sweet lemon lime fizz on the front that quickly smooths into a sweet, very intense cinnamon spice.
Fireball is a type of whiskey liqueur. It is a combination of sweetener, Canadian whiskey and cinnamon flavoring. It is around a 33% alcohol by volume. This whiskey liqueur has a very intense cinnamon and spice that is slightly sweet and very smooth to drink.
Sprite, as you may already know, is a type of soda. It, like all sodas, is fizzy or carbonated. It has a light and sweet lemon lime flavor.
When to Make This Drink:
This drink is super easy to make and has a light sweet flavor that is perfect for a variety of times including:
- afternoon sipping
- guys or girls night out
- pool parties or backyard BBQs
- holiday parties
Since this cocktail only takes two ingredients, there are no a lot of options for mixing it up. However, if you want to try a few things out try these ideas:
- Clear out the sugar. Use a Sprite zero if you want to watch your sugar content.
- Try a flavored Sprite. Sprite actually comes in a couple different flavors including tropical and cherry. You might try one of these flavors added in to give it a little fruit zing.
- Add a rim or garnish. You can double down on the citrus flavor of the soda by adding a lemon or lime wedge to the glass. Or, if you want to double down on the sweet cinnamon flavor, add a cinnamon sugar rim to the glass.
Other sprite based drinks include: Tequila and sprite or Jager and sprite.
How to make this drink:
This drink can be whipped up in 2 minutes or so. Simply dump your ingredients into your glass and stir them up.
- 2 oz Fireball
- 4 oz Sprite
Get started by ensuring you have everything necessary for this cocktail including jigger, bar spoon, ice, highball glass, Fireball and Sprite.
Grab up some ice and toss it into your highball glass. The glass should be filled to the brim with ice.
Grab up the fireball. Use the jigger and measure out 2 oz of Fireball. Then, dump that into the glass with the ice.
Grab up the Sprite. Use the jigger and measure out 4 oz of Sprite. Then, dump that into the glass with the fireball and ice.
Note: If you’d like to simply top the glass off with Sprite you can do so. Instead of using the jigger, just pour the Sprite directly into the glass. This typically results in an ounce or so more of Sprite which is just fine but may temper the fireball flavor some.
Make sure you’ve got your drink mixed well. To do this, you have two options. Use a bar spoon or use a cocktail shaker.
To use a bar spoon, simply place the spoon into the glass. Then, stir the drink well.
To use the cocktail shaker, carefully dump the contents of the glass into the shaker. Then, dump the contents from the shaker back into the glass. Do be cautious to not do this too fast or the sprite will fizz up.
Fireball and Sprite
- bar spoon
- cocktail shaker
- highball glass
- 2 oz Fireball
- 4 oz Sprite
- Make sure you have all the ingredients and equipment gathered up.
- Put some ice into the glass. The ice should pretty much fill up the glass.
- Take the fireball and use the jigger to measure 2 oz. Pour the fireball into the glass.
- Take the sprite and use the jigger to measure 4 oz. Pour the sprite into the glass.pro tip: if you want to skip using the jigger and measuring the sprite, you can. Simply pour the sprite directly into the glass to top it off.
- Mix you drink up using one of the following two methods:1) Stick a bar spoon in the glass and stir it up.2) Gently toss the drink from the glass to the shaker and then back to the glass.
Leave a Reply