Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
The panty dropper shot is perfect for fun celebrations. It’s pink color and burst of fruity flavors makes it a great shot to serve at parties.
What is a panty dropper shot?
A panty dropper shot is a light pink colored shot that has a well blended cranberry and pineapple flavor. There is a hint of orange and peach. It has the vodka bite on the front end and the botanical bite of the gin on the back end.
This shot has a little of almost everything in it including three liquors (gin, rum and vodka) as well as a couple liqueurs and a couple juices. They all combine together into a party in your mouth full of sweet, fruit flavors with a bite of alcohol on the tail end.
With this shots questionable name and pink color, it’s perfect for bachelorette parties. (Try out the blue balls shot for bachelor parties) However, the flavor and ease of making this shot really lend it to be great for any parties or other celebrations.
How to make this drink:
This pink shot is super easy to make, though it does require several ingredients. All you have to do is toss them together and shake them up.
- ½ gin
- ½ coconut rum
- ½ peach schnapps
- ½ oz. Vodka
- ¼ oz triple sec
- ¼ oz cranberry juice
- ¼ oz pineapple juice
- orange garnish
Make sure that you have all your ingredients as well as equipment ready to go.
Take some ice and fill your cocktail shaker with it.
Next, you’re going to start measuring out your ingredients. Use your jigger to measure ½ oz of coconut rum and dump into your cocktail shaker.
Use your jigger to measure ½ oz of gin and dump that into your cocktail shaker.
Again use your jigger to measure ½ oz this time of peach schnapps and add that to your cocktail shaker.
Use your jigger again, this time measure ½ oz of vodka and add that to your cocktail shaker as well..
Measure ¼ of an ounce of pineapple juice, ¼ of an ounce of cranberry juice and one corner quarter of an ounce of triple sec and pour all three into your cocktail shaker as well.
Place the top on your cocktail shaker and shake well for about 15 or 20 seconds.
Replace the top and replace with your popcorn strainer. Then pour the liquid from your Shaker to your shot glass.
If you’d like to add an optional garnish to your drink you can do so with an orange twist on the side.
Knock it back and enjoy!
Panty Dropper Shot
- Hawthorne strainer
- cocktail shaker
- shot glass
- ½ oz Gin
- ½ oz Coconut Rum
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- ½ oz Vodka
- ¼ oz Cranberry Juice
- ¼ oz Pineapple Juice
- Orange Twist (Optional Garnish)
- Grab your cocktail shaker and fill it full of ice.
- Pick up your jigger and measure ½ oz of gin, dump that in your shaker.
- Pick up your Peach Schnapps and measure out a ½ oz and dump that in your shaker.
- Pick up your Vodka and measure out a ½ oz and dump that in your shaker.
- Pick up your Coconut Rum and measure out ½ oz and dump that in your shaker.
- Pick up your Pineapple Juice and measure out a ¼ oz and dump that in your shaker.
- Pick up your cranberry Juice and measure out a ¼ oz and dump that in your shaker.
- Pop the top onto your shaker.
- Shake well for around 15 or 20 seconds.
- Remove the top and add the hawthorne strainer to the top of your shaker.
- Strain the shot from the shaker into your shot glass.
- If you want to add an optional orange twist as the garnish. Simply grab an orange and cut a piece of the peel off and add to the rim of your glass.