Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
This light pink super creamy decadent fruity pebbles shot is the perfect dessert shot to provide at your next party. It’s easy to whip up but looks extravagant. If you love dessert shots, this is one to try!
What is a Fruity Pebbles Shot?
A fruity pebble shot tastes and looks similar to the milk when you finish a bowl of fruity pebbles. The grenadine and blue curacao provide a sweet and fruity flavor while the heavy cream and whipped cream on top mellow out the Vodka bite and provide a creaminess to the shot.
This shot is pretty easy to make, only needing 4 simple ingredients to whip it up. It is perfect as a fun and festive after dinner dessert shot. It’s colorful presentation also makes it great for general celebrations as it makes the perfect little centerpiece for any party. Do make sure that this one doesn’t sit very long or the whipped cream will tend to melt.
Grenadine is a bright red colored, very sweet syrup. It is made from pomegranate juice and sugar. Though some people describe the flavor to be almost cherry-like.
Blue curacao is a (shockingly) blue colored liqueur. It has a sweet, but somewhat tangy citrus flavor to it.
If you like this dessert shot you may also like the Froot Loop shot, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot, The Screaming Orgasm cocktail or the Jam Donut Shot.
How to make this drink:
This festive shot is easy to shake up. Toss all the ingredients together, give them a shake and top it off with a dollop of whipped cream!
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1.5 oz Milk and Heavy Cream
- .5 oz Blue Curacao
- .25 Grenadine
- Fruity Pebbles
- Whipped Cream
Start by making sure that you have everything you need. Grab your jigger, shaker, shot glasses, strainer, vodka, blue curacao, grenadine, milk/heavy cream, whipped cream and (optional) fruity pebbles.
Next, go ahead and add ice to your cocktail shaker. It should be filled almost to the top.
Now, start adding your ingredients to your shaker. Take your jigger and your vodka. Measure out 1.5 oz of Vodka and pour it into your shaker.
Take your jigger and your milk or heavy cream (we like heavy cream as it makes the shot that much creamier). Measure out 1.5 oz of heavy cream and pour it into your shaker.
Take your jigger and your blue curacao. Measure out .5 oz of Blue Curacao and pour it into your shaker with the vodka, heavy cream and ice.
Take your jigger and your grenadine. Measure out .24 oz of Grenadine and pour it into your shaker with the other ingredients.
Mix it all together by putting the lid on the cocktail shaker and shaking well. Usually it needs about 15 – 20 seconds of shaking.
Remove the shaker lid and place the strainer over the top of the shaker. Pour your shot from your shaker into your shot glass.
Add a large dollop of whipped cream on top of the shot. Make sure not to shoot the whipped cream out too hard or fast so it just sits on top of the shot. Sprinkle a few fruity pebbles on top if you wish.
Knock your shot back and enjoy!
Fruity Pebbles Shot
- Hawthorne strainer
- cocktail shaker
- shot glass
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1.5 oz Milk or Heavy Cream (we prefer heavy cream)
- .5 oz Blue Curacao
- .25 oz Grenadine
- Whipped Cream (a large dollop)
- Fruity Pebbles (optional garnish; just a pinch)
- Fill up your cocktail shaker to the top with ice
- Get 1.5 oz of vodka by measuring it out with your jigger. Dump your vodka into the cocktail shaker.
- Get 1.5 oz of milk/heavy cream by measuring it out with your jigger. Dump your milk/heavy cream into the cocktail shaker.
- Get .5 oz of blue curacao by measuring it out with your jigger. Dump your blue curacao into the cocktail shaker.
- Get .25 oz of grenadine by measuring it out with your jigger. Dump your grenadine into the cocktail shaker.
- Shake everything up by placing the top on your shaker and shaking for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Place your hawthorne strainer over the shaker and pour your drink into two shot glasses.
- Carefully add a large dollop of whipped cream to the top of each shot. Don't push the whipped cream out too hard or fast or it may not sit on top of the shot.
- (optional) sprinkle a pinch of fruity pebbles onto the whipped cream.
- Knock the shot back and enjoy!
Leave a Reply