Occassional Cocktails may earn compensation from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Learn more Here.
Looking for a showstopper sans alcohol? We’ve got you covered with this non-alcoholic fruit punch. It has a bright red color, sweet and juicy fruit slices added in and is an instant conversation starter. With its sweet and zesty fruit profile this is the ideal choice for anyone seeking a non-alcoholic beverage that doesn’t want to compromise on flavor.
🍹 What is a Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch?
This non-alcoholic fruit punch is a combination of pineapple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, lime juice, cherry juice and has several different types of fresh sliced fruit added in.
Nothing’s better than sweet, fruity party punch. But, sometimes you want or need a punch that is virgin or alcohol.
Since the fruit juices in this drink are the highlight and the star of the show it’s important to use as fresh as possible. If you want to fresh squeeze your own that’s an extra bonus for flavor. This is similar to this virgin sangria.
However, you can certainly use store-bought. Try to get fruit juice it’s 100% pure with no sugar added.
If you aren’t sure yet why you should make this recipe, check out these reasons why you’ll love it:
- Customizable to the extreme. You can basically give this punch any flavor you like. The main thing is to have some sort of citrus, some sort of fizz and some type of fruit juice.
- So super easy. If you can pour juice into a glass, then you can make this drink. All you have to do is dump your various ingredients into your highball glass and stir them together.
- Perfect for a crowd. It’s incredibly easy to make this as a large batch either in a punch bowl or in a pitcher. All you have to do is decide how many servings you want in multiply your ingredients by that many times.
- Super pretty. This bright red drink is eye-catching. Also, the fresh fruit added into the glass is festive and brightly colored.
- Fruity and sweet. It’s super delicious, full of sweet fruit flavor. And it’s fizzy and refreshing as well.
⭐ When to Make This Drink
This punch is the perfect addition to a wide variety of different occasions from formal to casual and everything in between. Try it out at a few of these times:
- Baby showers
- Beach parties
- After school drinks for kids
One of the best parts about this drink is the fact that you can customize the ingredients to be your favorite combination of flavors. Here are a few ideas to try:
- Add different juices. We chose some of our favorite juices to add into this drink. However, you can substitute any juice for a different juice if you prefer. Here are a few additional ideas:
- Cranberry juice
- Apple juice
- Lemon juice
- Use a different soda. We really like to use ginger ale because it adds a little bit of a spice. However, you could certainly use a different type of soda such as lemon lime soda. Or even a plain club soda.
- A little sweetness. At a scoop or two of fruit flavored sherbet. To make this a frozen punch.
- 1.5 oz Pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz Orange juice
- 1.5 oz Ginger ale
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Cherry juice
- Any type of sliced fruit
Did everything started by gathering up a highball glass, ice, bar spoon, jigger, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, cherry juice, ginger ale and sliced fruit of your choosing.
Fill the highball glass up with ice. Then, toss your sliced fruit into the glass. We like to use a couple cherries, a slice of orange and a slice of lime to complement the flavors of the juices.
Use the jigger to measure 1.5 oz of ginger ale and add it to the glass.
Use the jigger to measure 1.5 oz of pineapple juice and add it to the glass.
Use the jigger to measure 1 oz of cherry juice and add it to the glass.
Use a jigger to measure one ounce of lime juice and add it to the glass.
Use the jigger to measure 1.5 oz of orange juice and add it to the glass.
Grab a bar spoon and place it into the glass. Give your drink if you could stirs to ensure that everything is thoroughly mixed together.
Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch
- bar spoon
- highball glass
- cocktail shaker optional
- Hawthorne strainer optional
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1.5 oz Orange Juice
- 1.5 oz Ginger Ale
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Cherry Juice
- Any type of sliced fruit orange, cherry, pineapple and lime works well
- Fill the highball glass with ice.
- Add a few slices of different fruits to the glass. Our favorites are cherries, limes an d oranges.
- Use the jigger to measure 2 oz of pineapple juice. Toss that into the glass.*see the below notes if you want to measure with tbs instead of ounces with the jigger.
- Use the jigger to measure 2 oz of orange juice. Toss that into the glass.
- Use the jigger to measure 2 oz of ginger ale Toss that into the glass.
- Use the jigger to measure 1 oz of lime juice. Toss that into the glass.
- Use the jigger to measure 1 oz of cherry juice. Toss that into the glass.
- Take the bar spoon and mix everything together.
- 3 tbs Pineapple juice
- 3 tbs orange juice
- 3 tbs ginger ale
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs cherry juice
- Multiple the ingredients by 4 – 6 and make a whole pitcher or punch bowl.
- Substitute the ginger ale for another fizzy drink like lemon lime soda or club soda
- Substitute in any fruit juice that is your favorite.