The Sugar Cookie Martini is truly dessert in a glass. If you have never had one of these before, you owe yourself the favor of making one as soon as you can. Let’s learn how to do it!
What is a Sugar Cookie Martini?
Only the greatest thing you will ever drink in your life!
A Sugar Cookie Martini combines the warm tone flavors of vanilla vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream, and Amaretto to make a delicious cookie flavored cocktail that will rival even the most skilled of baking grandmothers out there. Out of all of our dessert martinis/cocktails, like the Chocolate Martini, Chocolate Peppermint Martini, Key Lime Martini, or the Chocolate Strawberry Martini, this one is probably our absolute favorite.
As if the drink wasn’t tasty enough on it’s own, the sprinkled vanilla frosting rim is the icing on the…well…drink.
How to make this drink:
The worst part of making this drink is not eating or drinking the ingredients while you mix it!
Martini glass (this is the set we use personally)
Jigger (we use the jigger and shaker from this set)
Get all your ingredients together and start making your drink.
1½ oz Vanilla Vodka
2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
1 oz Amaretto
1 tsp Confectioner’s sugar
1½ oz Milk
Chill your martini glass
Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ of the way full of ice
Add in the vanilla vodka, Bailey’s, Amaretto, confectioner’s sugar. and milk
Place the lid on your cocktail shaker and shake until the outside starts to form ice crystals
Take out your chilled martini glass
Coat the rim of your martini glass with a layer of vanilla frosting
Dip the frosting into your sprinkles and roll until you have a nice thick coat
Remove the lid from the shaker and pour your drink into the martini glass using a Hawthorne strainer
Garnish with dollop of whipped cream right on top and enjoy!
Sugar Cookie Martini
- Martini glass
- cocktail mixer
- glass rimmer
- Hawthorne strainer
- 1½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1 tsp Confectioner’s sugar
- 1½ oz Milk
- whipped cream optional garnish
- vanilla frosting
- Chill your martini glass
- Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice
- Add in 1½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- Add in 2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Add in 1 oz Amaretto
- Add in 1 tsp Confectioner’s sugar
- Add in 1½ oz Milk
- Place lid on mixer and shake until the outside of the shaker ices over
- Take out your chilled martini glass and spread a semi-thick layer of vanilla frosting around the rim
- Roll the rim of the glass in some sprinkles
- Pour drink through Hawthorne strainer into the glass
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream on top